Saturday, May 31, 2008

First day on the blog.

I'm weak. I caved under peer pressure and have started a blog. Of course, I didn't do it because everyone else was and I hate doing what everyone else is doing.

And then, I changed my mind.

This afternoon while we were painting our purple bedroom back to white-Travis is so happy-GraceAnn started blowing bubbles while she watched us work. I grabbed the camera and started filming her and thought that this would be a great way for everyone, especially Grandma and Grandpa, to see her grow and change.

So, hear it is. Our blog. Named Desert Rats because that's what we are. Darn it. Travis and I argue all the time about whether Gracie will be a desert rat or a mountain goat. I personally would rather her be a beach bum, because that's what I want to be.

So hope you enjoy the postings. Don't expect many because by next week I might have forgotten I started this thing.

1 comment:

Jackson's said...

It is about time you do this. YES!! Welcome to becoming a blogger. Love you guys.