Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking Back






This week GraceAnn and I have been working for daddy while Connie is out of town. I don't think Gracie is too thrilled about having to go to the office everyday. She gets a little fussy. You see, it's not all about her at the office. So, we are taking a break this afternoon and we'll go back later.


During our break I've been working on Gracie's scrapbook. It's only been about five months since she was born and I'm finally getting around to her book. Oh well, at least it's getting done. I have three pages done so far and it's been fun looking back at the pictures of her when she was so tiny and remembering how I felt when she was born. I don't think words can ever express how much we love this little girl and how grateful we are for her. Sometimes I can't believe she's here. She's such a joy in our lives and she's just so much fun. All her little quirks and noises she makes are so precious. We just love her so much!

No comments: