Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Father's Day for Travis



Today was my first Father's Day. What a great day. KariAnn sent me downstairs to get something and when I got back there was a card on my pillow from her and GraceAnn. It was so cool. KariAnn made be breakfast and we went to church. It was just a great day to relish in the fact that after all these years I am actually a dad. I have the cutest daughter in the world. She is so sweet. We had steak and potatoes for lunch and GraceAnn and I took a nap together. It was a perfect day.


I had such a sense of satisfaction and joy out of being a dad. We took some pictures so enjoy them.


KariAnn took some pictures of us and used them on a website that you can make and publish books on and ordered me a book with pictues of me being a dad with my girls. I call KariAnn and GraceAnn my girls. I cried; it was so sweet and fun to see GraceAnn growing up.

1 comment:

Angie said...

She is so cute! Glad your Father's day was a good one.