Saturday, June 7, 2008

First Night in Her Own Room

Tonight is a big night...Gracie is sleeping in her own room for the first time. Travis asked if I wanted him to go get the sleeping bags and make a bed for us on the floor of her room. I considered it for about two seconds, then realized how lame I am. It makes me feel lonely to see her little corner empty, but this will be good. We'll see how she does on her own tonight.

4 comments:

grandma/grandpa jackson said...

Good Job on the site. And I finally figured out how to get on and change my password. I love the pictures of her swimming and the video too.

Jen said...

How did she do in her own room or should I ask how did it go for you? Did you check on her all night? I did when Jaelyn slept in her own room for the first couple of nights.

Unknown said...

I selpt like a baby but KariAnn got up with every little noise. Which were several because KariAnn claims I snore, although I personally have not heard me snore in a long time. KariAnn also alleges that Gracie could hear me snore but she has not been able to verify this so it is just hearsay.

Anonymous said...

kariann
Very cute website!! You guys really have quite the talent...plus what a beautiful baby! Loved the pics!